Recently, I got request from few people who just bought FREE .ooo Domain and they are trying to add the domain to Blogger. But they are not able able to add the domain properly to blogger.
So, I will be showing you how you can add .OOO Domain To Blogger easily in few steps.
How To Add .OOO Domain To Blogger ?
To Get Free .OOO domain Visit Here. Use Code- GETOOO to get your 1st domain free at checkout.
Now, Let's Proceed to add the domain to Blogger.
- First of all, go to Blogger and click on Setting (Basic).
- Now see blog address, click on Add Third-Party Domain, and then enter your domain name starting with "WWW" and click on "Save".
- Now you will see the error which is shown in below picture.
- Visit buy.ooo and login and click on your domain name and click on DNS Management as shown in the below pictures.
- After going there click on CNAME records and then Add New CNAME Record from the error showing in your blogger.
- Add these two CNAMES in your CNAME Records as shown in below picture.
- After Adding these CNAMES, Now go to blogger and click on "View Settings Instructions".
- Now, Add this 4 IP to A Record in DNS management.
- Add this 4 IPs to A Record in DNS Management like shown in the below picture.
- After doing all the four IPs just close the DNS Management and refresh the Domain provider page and you will see there is another option added that is of Nameserver as shown in the picture below.
- Click on Name Server Details and you will see there will be four Name Server which you'll have to copy all in Nameserver by scrolling top of that domain page as shown into the picture.
- Click on Name Servers and clear old Name Server add all the four you have seen in last step here and hit Save.
Now, just wait for 5-6 Hours to update the nameservers and then Click Save on blogger it will be saved. It may take more time to update the name servers so don't worry and have patience.