We are exempt from registration in the ICO Data Protection Register because we only process core information for business purposes.
- Information that may be collected when you use the Website:
BloggingFly may collect the following information from when you use the website (collectively, the “Data”):
- Some technical or analytical data such as IP addresses, times and types of requests, browser and OS types, and user behavior, such as time on site, pages visited, frequency of visits, and other anonymized data that constitutes Analytics Data.
- Your email address may be collected if you choose to provide it such as when signing up for a newsletter or requesting downloadable content. If you choose to submit the email of anyone other than yourself, you confirm that you have that entity’s permission to do so.
- How the collected information is used:
The collected information described above may be used by BloggingFly in the following ways:
- The Cookies Data and Analytics Data is used to monitor and analyze website traffic, visitor behavior, and site performance.
- Your email is used to deliver what you chose to provide your email for, such as when you subscribe to a mailing list or newsletter, we will use your email to deliver that mailing list or newsletter. If we have your consent, or where we’re permitted under direct marketing legislation, use your email address to deliver information about products or services that we believe you may be interested in.
You can opt out of BF using your email address by clicking unsubscribe in any of our emails.
- All of the Data may also be shared with third parties as described below.
- Grounds for processing: Blogging Fly operates under the grounds of legitimate interests processing to collect cookie and analytics data. It is in BloggingFly’s legitimate interests to collect Cookies Data and Analytics Data. This is necessary to provide and improve the website. Personally identifiable data collected by Blogging Fly is extremely limited and is not of a nature that outweighs your rights and freedoms as a data subject.
- Sharing information with third parties: BloggingFly shall not pass your information to any third party (other than as described in this clause). Your information may, subject to BloggingFly’s obligations to comply with applicable data protection legislation, be shared with the following third parties:
- those entities listed in its Cookies Policy, click here for more details;
- the provider of Blogging Fly’s own database;
- with its hosting providers and assistors such as Siteground and AWS;
- having taken precautions to maintain the security of such information, Blogging Fly may share this information with its regulator (the ICO);
- in anonymized form, BloggingFly may share the information with:
- any third party, in relation to the sale of some or all of BloggingFly’s business, or its assets, or as part of any business restructuring or reorganization. Blogging Fly will take steps with the aim of ensuring that your rights continue to be protected if your personal data is transferred in accordance with this clause;
- data aggregators and platform providers as part of an analysis of user metrics or sales performance; or
- law enforcement agencies in compliance with law enforcement.
- Links to third-party websites and third party adverts: Blogging Fly is not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other sites even if you access them via the Website. You should check the policy of each site you visit and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions. In addition, if you link to the Website from a third-party site or via a social network, Blogging Fly is not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners or operators of that third-party site and recommends that you check the policy of that third party site and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
- Security: BloggingFly has implemented technology and policies that safeguard your privacy from unauthorized access and improper use.
- Storage and Data Retention: The collected Data may be stored in various countries, including outside the EEA. Wherever data is stored, Blogging Fly ensures the transfer of Data is adequate under the GDPR. BloggingFly keeps the Data for the time necessary to provide the service requested by you from the Website.
- Exercising your rights: You can contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to:
- Access the identifiable data we hold about you
- Ask us to correct any personal data we hold about you
- Request that we erase any data we hold about you
- Object to us processing any such items of identifiable data we hold about you