Hi, Are you planning to start a blog? But, you might be thinking How to start a Money Making Blog?
How To Start a Blog in 2019?
Now if you are planning to start a blog remember few things:
- You do not need any Developer or any technical person that's because you just need a perfect guide and not to waste money on developer or any technical person.
- Never ever trust other's who offer any service like SEO, or they might be selling theme & plugins.
Trust me, If you want to start blog you don't need any Coding knowledge. You also don't need any kind of big investment.
If you face any kind of issues or problems in blogging you can contact me I promise I will definitely help you out.
So, Let's get started.
Well, Starting a blog is not as hard as you think its absolutely simple and easy.
I have been blogging since 2015 I ran 6 different blogs and I was unsuccessful on all 6 blogs.
What is a Blog?
A blog refers to a website or a diary where someone writes and publish article in order to provide information, interacting with people and solving problems.
For example, DigitalTricksTips is my blog and I write posts on my blog help out people.
Remember blogging can generate a handsome money if you put your 100% knowledge.
How to Start a Blog And Make Money In 2019
Step 1: Select a Perfect Niche
Let me clear, Niche refers to the Category of your blog or what's your blog is about ?
So, you need to select a perfect niche because selecting a Niche is most important while starting a blog.
My personal Suggestions would be you must select something which you love and you don't get bore to write about it.
How to Select a Perfect Niche to Start a Money Making blog?
- Select a Niche in which you are passionate about. This is because blogging is all about your passion.
- Select a Niche in which you can write you do not need to be expert in that field.
- If you are confused in selecting Niche, then my personal suggestion would be create a blog for 2-3 months just write whatever you feel to write and get traffic/audience on your blog.
When I was new at this I did the same I started with Cricket news, Stats e.t.c Where I wasn't much successful but yes that changed my life with the experience I had.
Step 2: Get your domain name & Select Platform
Domain refers to the name of your website location on Internet. Every blog or website has its Unique address on world wide web.
Let’s check this with my domain URL (https://www.BloggingFly.com) as an example:
HTTPS://(Hypertext Transfer Protocol)
- www (the sub domain)
- BloggingFly (The domain name)
- .com(Top Level Domain).
Few tips to select a good domain name:
- Make sure your domain name is short and people can remember the name.
- Select a domain name which looks like a brand name.
- Primary domain should be .com if not taken before.
Want to check if the domain is available or not ? Choose from here:
You can Purchase domain from NameCheap as well.
Step 3: Setup Your Blog
This is our crucial step where you need to decide which platform to choose.
If you're a newbie then my suggestions would be you must choose Blogger.com.
Because Its a Free platform by google to make a blog. You can even choose blogger sub-domain if you're not having any kind of investments.
If you have some small investment then you can go with WordPress where you need to purchase a Hosting to host the website/blog.
So, if you're confused in choosing right platform look out this:WordPress or Blogger
Now, If you planned to host on WordPress their would be variety of functions and guides on internet.
Where to Host Your blog?
Choosing a perfect hosting provider is really very important.
You can choose the best cheapest hosting provider from here:Best Hosting Providers
You can go with RoyalClouds which is affordable hosting provider and later on can shift to other top WordPress Hosting Providers.
Now, you need to add your domain to hosting for that just change the Nameservers of the domain with the nameservers provided by Hosting.
Now, open your Cpanel and install WordPress.
Enter you credentials and simply install.
WordPress Setup Themes & Plugins
Now it comes to setup theme & plugins. Well, there are lot's of free themes and premium themes available into the market.
Note: Never use premium themes which is available for free or offered by your known person.
This is because the themes contains coding which is the primary reason of site hacks.
Premium themes have lot's of functions to design your blog. While, FREE one's have very less number of options.
After that you Plugins for SEO, and others.
These are plugins which are most used.
1. Yoast SEO. (Currently, you can use instead of it Rank Math seo plugin)
3. Cache Plugin(W3 Total Cache, Wp Rocket etc.)
Now, you need to select your permalink structure. You need to have SEO Friendly Permalink structure.
From you dashboard locate to Settings >> Permalinks >> and select Postname.
Now, these pages will help you to get approved for ad networks like AdSense and others.
Step 4: Write your first Blog Post
To write your first blog post on WordPress, go to the WordPress blog dashboard >> Posts >> Add New.
Now, Pick a topic on which you want to write on.
Write on that topic and add few images related to your post also add Heading 1, Heading 2 tags as sub topics.
If you're a newbie start posting 10-15 posts then learn Search Engine Optimization(SEO).
Step 5: Start getting traffic to your blog
Writing post isn't all. Now, you have to set target to get traffic to your blog from various sources.
3 Ways to get traffic to your new blog:
- You can share your post on social media like on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn e.t.c.
- You can write answers on quora or any forum linking to your article in your answer without spamming.
- And finally, last one is SEO which is really important to have huge traffic on your blog through Search Engine.
For SEO you can read my posts:
Step 6: Monetize your blog
You wanna make money from your blog right?
So, for that you need to monetize your blog.
These are fews ways to monetize your blog:
- Place Selling Ads: You can make money by placing ads from AdSense or media.net.
- Provide or Offer Service: This is the most effective way of monetizing a new blog.
You can provide services in anything you do well like managing social media accounts of clients, or providing a freelance writing service.
- Affiliate marketing: Affiliate Marketing is one of the best way to make money I have made money in four figures where as people even get six figures as well. Here are Top 6 Highest Paying Affiliate Programs.
Congratulations! You have completed creating a blog and monetize it to make money.
If you liked this post feel free to share this post on social platforms.
Lastly, I give you a promise that I will definitely help you in any of your problems. You can comment your problems you face.
Wish you good Luck! 🙂